The **Now Eating** Thread

Leftovers...

20130306125812118.jpg

I think he knows that, as he dosn't like egg whites ;)

:)

tbh i would have got the Papa Johns 3 for 1 deal had i known id be around today to eat the left-overs, i started 2 weeks of Jury service today :eek: but i spoke to a nice lady when i got there and got it defered untill later in the year due to work issues, so ive been home since lunch time
the deal from Papa was get the 2 for tuesday (med or large) and get a free Large pizza credited to your online account, gutted i missed it :(

:)

tbh i would have got the Papa Johns 3 for 1 deal had i known id be around today to eat the left-overs, i started 2 weeks of Jury service today :eek: but i spoke to a nice lady when i got there and got it defered untill later in the year due to work issues, so ive been home since lunch time
the deal from Papa was get the 2 for tuesday (med or large) and get a free Large pizza credited to your online account, gutted i missed it :(

Papa Johns sucks anyhow. The pizzas you normally order look way nicer tbh :)

Papa Johns sucks anyhow. The pizzas you normally order look way nicer tbh :)

must admit the only pizza i like from PJ is 'the works' with the olives swapped for spicy beef, their garlic dip sucks big time and their guest pizza's are pretty foul.
your right, i should stick to my £1.99 a pop Rocco's pizza's :D

must admit the only pizza i like from PJ is 'the works' with the olives swapped for spicy beef, their garlic dip sucks big time and their guest pizza's are pretty foul.
your right, i should stick to my £1.99 a pop Rocco's pizza's :D

As much as I don't like their pizzas the garlic dip is something else. It's like a big ol' tub of gone-off butter (with not even a hint of garlic flavour). What on earth were they thinking when they came up with that product? :confused:

The more pizza I eat, the more of me there is to love.... I kind of admire the logic, if not the Jabba the Hut mental image of myself in 10 years time that I now have in my head :p

ahh yeah but you get to have Princess Leia as a slave in a golden bikini.. hmm? eh? hmm? .. order that Pizza imo ;)

Back
Top Bottom