The **Now Eating** Thread

The usual Chef must be back, absolutely wonderful Pathia this time round.. to think I almost went for something different!

Enjoyed this one, Pathia’s which are more red seem to be much richer, sweet but also hot! Been told off for aggressively scraping the plate :cry:

I can't like this post because the edge riding makes me queasy and I don't want to promote such tomfoolery.

Not had a Cornish pasty in years and was a perfect pickup after winning 5 out of 7 at Pool

bHNQdw7.jpg
Did you smash it?

Went to Cosmo on the weekend....I thought I ate a LOT but looking at the pics I hardly got my £20 a head money's worth.

A plate of Beef and Lamb ribs

mZLbgJ2.jpg

Mix of Asian stuff, 1 duck wrap (already eaten), and bits and bobs, beef with green pepper, shui mai, mussels, prawns, sweet and sour pork and green beans

e1bpIW7.jpg

Ice cream and jelly.

UkUGJ3B.jpg

Last edited:
Went to Cosmo on the weekend....I thought I ate a LOT but looking at the pics I hardly got my £20 a head money's worth.

A plate of Beef and Lamb ribs

mZLbgJ2.jpg

Mix of Asian stuff, 1 duck wrap (already eaten), and bits of bobs

e1bpIW7.jpg

Ice cream and jelly.

UkUGJ3B.jpg
Nice. Yeah don't think you got your money's worth lol. I keep meaning to go there but been queues when Im near one. Think I went to one in Coventry years back when on Uni lads meetup.

Are you practising for masterchef?

I wouldn't stoop so low

Masterchef: A cooking program that shows ingredients, snippets of it being made, but not how and then is left to Hamster cheeks and the sugar loving Baldy to eat and rate, with a visit to a few decent restaurant's to test the cooks with the highlight being a weekly visit from ex winners or snobby food critics to rate or slate what they've produced :D

Last edited:
I wouldn't stoop so low

Masterchef: A cooking program that shows ingredients, snippets of it being made, but not how and then is left to Hamster cheeks and the sugar loving Baldy to eat and rate, with a visit to a few decent restaurant's to test the cooks with the highlight being a weekly visit from ex winners or snobby food critics to rate or slate what you've produced :D
It's a game show not a cooking show though! And I think the recipes are usually available online? Unless I'm mistaken. Ah, that might be James Martin's recipes/show attendees that have recipes online, not MasterChef.

Last edited:
It's a game show not a cooking show though! And I think the recipes are usually available online? Unless I'm mistaken. Ah, that might be James Martin's recipes/show attendees that have recipes online, not MasterChef.

Recipes appear to be online during my hyper speed check, but seem to be of those that host and those that are occasionally wheeled out to display their skills and to pat hamsters cheeks and baldies slap head.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom