The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Tendies:

IMG-3294.jpg

Soldato
Oh ok, I still cant believe dubs put me on ignore. I was hoping I’d be unignored today, but he seems dead set on his actions for some reason.
Thinking back now mate your comment just got caught up with the other guy.
I know your a say it now and recognise that, but the other guy is just is too much sometimes and will remain as is.

In other news I'm staring at a GDK :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Thinking back now mate your comment just got caught up with the other guy.
I know your a say it now and recognise that, but the other guy just is too much and will remain as is.

In other news I'm staring at a GDK :D
Thanks mate, your life wouldn’t be complete without my endless pics of pizza, sandwiches and green stuff :D

GDK is so hit and miss, more miss than hit I find, but luckily enough, our local one is very good, some are bloody awful though.

Soldato
Thanks mate, your life wouldn’t be complete without my endless pics of pizza, sandwiches and green stuff :D

GDK is so hit and miss, more miss than hit I find, but luckily enough, our local one is very good, some are bloody awful though.

This one has just opened and was really nice.
The woman who worked there we found out moved from another one in a nearby failing town (Take your pick from many across the UK) and agreed with us that this is much better than the other one.

jhg7D4U.jpg

5Rb6fxi.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom