The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Chicken Tikka.Balti
Pilau Rice
Peshwari Naan

1000073732-01.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Seems like you guy’s are using a full delicious curry on the end of your fishing hooks.

It’s certainly workings, but I’m in fear of me and partner ending up on rocks if I swerve tonight’s food she’s planned for us. :cry::cry:

Although, I could see if the flat above my local is available if it comes to it… Could be good to know :p

Simply wonderful Indian’s being posted, very jealous but happy for you all :)

Haha, I'm sure he'll be a long any minute. Saving the best till last :D

I wish! But arguably I’m one up from last nights :p

Edit: Suggested for a 2nd time and got an ear full :(

Last edited:
Associate
Seems like you guy’s are using a full delicious curry on the end of your fishing hooks.

It’s certainly workings, but I’m in fear of me and partner ending up on rocks if I swerve tonight’s food she’s planned for us. :cry::cry:

Although, I could see if the flat above my local is available if it comes to it… Could be good to know :p

There's always another night & it's always better to keep the piece than have a curry thrown at you

Soldato
I think TCK calzones are bloody awesome. The TCK special is better than any pizza I’ve had. Not bad value either at £6 a calzone

These look of interest, who stocks them?

Or will I have to go through their Website which after a quick look appears Subscription based?

There's always another night & it's always better to keep the piece than have a curry thrown at you

Not sure I agree, receiving Matilda like looks whilst sloppily stuffing my face with an Indian is weirdly satisfying.

:D

Caporegime
These look of interest, who stocks them?

Or will I have to go through their Website which after a quick look appears Subscription based?

Not sure I agree, receiving Matilda like looks whilst sloppily stuffing my face with an Indian is weirdly satisfying.

:D
Through the website. Subs are slightly cheaper but you can do one time orders.

Soldato

giphy-5.gif

:eek: :D :cry: :cry: :cry:

Associate
Love that. relish on hotdogs but still don’t know if it’s GF
It's spirit vinegar and the mustard is in seed form, if it was paste that would have gluten, so I'm taking a punt at no. So then there is just the factory element. :o
That relish is the business. Need to get hold of some as BBQ season is in full swing.
The other half ordered it because thats all that was available from Ocado, must agree with both of you though, it's very nice. I think there are several versions.
I'll leave you with this one.... :D

Back
Top Bottom