The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
D5xFgu7.jpg

Soldato
I've got 2 Ninja air fryers, but this one gets used pretty much daily..

It does wicked burgers, chops etc etc
Thanks !

This is the one we have been recommended/ are looking at

Deal: Ninja Foodi FlexDrawer Air Fryer, Dual Zone with Removable Divider, Large 10.4L Drawer, 7-in-1, Air-Fryer Uses No Oil, Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Max Crisp, Non-Stick Dishwasher Safe Parts, Black AF500UK https://amzn.eu/d/9XyIzFB

Cheaper on Amazon than the Ninja website, even with the discount

Associate
Defiantly considering the ice cream maker as well now.

How much space does the bowl thing take in the freezer as ours isn’t that big.

Soldato
Thanks !

This is the one we have been recommended/ are looking at

Deal: Ninja Foodi FlexDrawer Air Fryer, Dual Zone with Removable Divider, Large 10.4L Drawer, 7-in-1, Air-Fryer Uses No Oil, Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Max Crisp, Non-Stick Dishwasher Safe Parts, Black AF500UK https://amzn.eu/d/9XyIzFB

Cheaper on Amazon than the Ninja website, even with the discount
Don't forget the generous cashback being offered right now.

Defiantly considering the ice cream maker as well now.

How much space does the bowl thing take in the freezer as ours isn’t that big.

The bowls are 10cm width x 13cm height.

Just tried the rest of the ice cream I made earlier that's been in the freezer since being made and it is so light and full of flavour.

Associate
Just need to remember to take the paper off before they go straight in. Not had anything like this for so long now. Just wondering are they still cake size or have they shrunk like everything else?
never mind taking the paper off some of the best icing is on that ....... really letting the fat kid in me shine atm

Soldato
I'm so ready to buy both the Ninja Slushi and the Ninja Thirsti when they come out in the UK....

So is my wife. We have a ninja 14 in one, a ninja grill (this is really good) a ninja creami which i primarily use to make milkshake and a ninja toaster/panini press which is massively over complicated to the point where I don’t use it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom