The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
The Ninja Slushi looks ace! I'll add it to the list of things that I don't have kitchen space for.

The Thirsti is just a soda stream in a posh frock isn't it?
Kind of, but rather than carbonising a whole bottle, you just put a glass in it and it dispenses a glass worth of the ready mixed drink. My kids use our sodastream a lot and there would be a lot less cleanup with this (overfilled bottles and/or spilt sticky concentrate!)

Soldato
wcN6Ddd.jpg

Soldato
They’re aimed at kiddies, but I’m very partial to a chicken dipper myself. They go well with that new Heinz/Morleys promo fried chicken sauce

IMG-0526.jpg
Never too old for the classics like chicken dippers, smiley faces and turkey dinosaurs :cool:

I’ll need to give that a sauce a go. The Heinz burger sauce has been my favourite recently.

Soldato
Penguins are far superior to Tim Tams. The chocolate on the outside of Tim Tams tastes weird to me. The insides are very similar but I prefer the denser biscuit of Penguin, Tim Tams are more crumbly.

IMG-3413.jpg

Q. What's a penguin's favourite dog?
A.
A Bichon Freeze.

Q. Why are penguins' shops so busy?
A.
Because the fish fillet
. Doesn't make sense to me unless you mis-pronounce the second word? :confused:

Last edited:
Soldato
Penguins are far superior to Tim Tams. The chocolate on the outside of Tim Tams tastes weird to me. The insides are very similar but I prefer the denser biscuit of Penguin, Tim Tams are more crumbly.

IMG-3413.jpg

A.
A Bichon Freeze.

A.
Because the fish fillet

MODS: Please ban :D

Soldato

IMG-3413.jpg

A.
A Bichon Freeze.

A.
Because the fish fillet
Q. Why don't polar bears eat penguins
A.
They can't get the wrappers off

Back