The **Now Eating** Thread

1000081273-01.jpg

:D
Nice :)

Eggy + Beans touching = A riot & then 22 months inside from tomorrow :D

It was very nice indeed - fried bread as well!! No black pudding but forgiven for the price :D

The bacon reminds me of the thick slices I had in Wales, which were 10 times better than the paper thin stuff down south* and that fried slice looks very thick as well.

* Some places do thick bacon, but that usually has a breed name and costs the same as a small car.

The bacon reminds me of the thick slices I had in Wales, which were 10 times better than the paper thin stuff down south* and that fried slice looks very thick as well.

* Some places do thick bacon, but that usually has a breed name and costs the same as a small car.

It was surprisingly good!

Car is in getting a new windscreen and asked the guys if the Morrisons i passed up the road had a cafe

He, knowingly, said if it's a breakfast your after mate ..... And recommended this place :D

Top recommendation and £6!!

Local butcher will do it surely?
OH yeah without a doubt, but I was mentioning how the bacon in the cafés I used in North Wales were really nice and thick, compared to the usual from Southern cafés

I can buy thick bacon from the supermarkets and local butchers easily enough but would like to see it more on the local menu.

Car is in getting a new windscreen and asked the guys if the Morrisons i passed up the road had a cafe

He, knowingly, said if it's a breakfast your after mate ..... And recommended this place :D

I like those kind of recommendations and even more so at that price :D

Last edited:
OH yeah without a doubt, but I was mentioning how the bacon in the cafés I used in North Wales were really nice and thick, compared to the usual from Southern cafés

I can buy thick bacon from the supermarkets and local butchers easily enough but would like to see it more on the local menu.

I like those kind of recommendations and even more so at that price :D
Ahh understood my bad! @Gilbert89 what are the chances of a Pathia tonight :o

Ahh understood my bad! @Gilbert89 what are the chances of a Pathia tonight :o
He’ll get one now just because you’ve posted that. It’ll be the usual “well I wasn’t going to have one tonight but now you’ve said it”

This we’ll be followed a little while later by “soon!”

Then finally, a group of pictures showing what we’ve seen a million and one times.

Always worth asking people who have local knowledge where to go as it's surprising how go these little cafes are that you find on industrial estates

He’ll get one now just because you’ve posted that. It’ll be the usual “well I wasn’t going to have one tonight but now you’ve said it”

This we’ll be followed a little while later by “soon!”

Then finally, a group of pictures showing what we’ve seen a million and one times.

Cheer up m9

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom