The **Now Eating** Thread

Ship Ahoy! :cry:

My mind instantly thought iceberg and Titanic :cry:

Light lunch

1IVHwqL.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have any recommendations for seabass please? 2-3 to choose from would be good please.

Funnily enough I’m going to the fishmongers next week, I’ll grab some sea bass when I’m there now. Looking at recipes I’ve got in my Paprika app I have the below.

With orange

with saffron

with pesto

Think I’ll do the pesto one but with basil pesto.

When i fancy something or it comes up like you mentioning sea bass I just add it to the planner, here’s next weeks menu.

HXssiPu.png

Last edited:
Funnily enough I’m going to the fishmongers next week, I’ll grab some sea bass when I’m there now. Looking at recipes I’ve got in my Paprika app I have the below.

With orange

with saffron

with pesto

Think I’ll do the pesto one but with basil pesto.

When i fancy something or it comes up like you mentioning sea bass I just add it to the planner, here’s next weeks menu.
Thanks!

Made an excellent dad joke at the chippy today. The lady asked if she could put the large fish and the kids fish in the box together.

“Big fish, little fish, cardboard box”

I was pleased. The eye rolling was prolonged.

I was in Starbucks the other week and they were calling out for Elvis to get his drink a few times, I said i think he’s left the building. Cue tumbleweed blowing round, not a sign of a smile from anyone, felt a right plum.

Back
Top Bottom