The **Now Eating** Thread

Breakfast
p4O55u0h.jpg

Dinner
XZFs6xVh.jpg

Are you the guy who attended a Gig and allowed a group of drunken blokes act as your reversing assistants? :p

Those Burgers look wonderful, minus the real tomato of course.

Don't think so, I don't recall that! The burgers were amazing. :cool:

When people call you, do you accept if there is free food and politely reject if not :cry:

Are you looking for other band members :D

Yep, if there's no free food, they'll have to book someone else. :cry: Can you play the kazoo? You can? You're in! :D

Don't think so, I don't recall that! The burgers were amazing. :cool:

Yep, if there's no free food, they'll have to book someone else. :cry: Can you play the kazoo? You can? You're in! :D

It was someone on here, posted in the car section... how to get a maaasive dent out after they reversed him straight into a bollard :( I was going to say if I can travel up and down the Country with you as your reversing assistant can I enjoy the food perks with you too :D

Edit: I am a dab hand with a Didgeridoo if that's any use to you.

Last edited:
d1zQRbQ.jpeg

Bit rainy, but persevered. Dough wasn’t particularly pleased to be woken from hypersleep but seemed to cook and taste ok! As usual Mrs N did all the hard work behind the scenes and I stood by the fire :cry:

@Itchytrigg - I’d gladly help with that Biria if it’s too spicy for your family. Looks excellent!

@Merlin5 - you must go through roadies like nobody’s business with heart attacks. Never short of a fine burger at your gigs!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom