The **Now Eating** Thread

decided to do somthing with my left over roasted lamb so i sliced it up and shared it between 2 bowls, added some onion and a pinch of black pepper, then cooked up 2 mini minted lamb burgers and added 1 to each bowl..

fyg42d.jpg

then covered it in minted lamb gravy :D

2is8op5.jpg

later on il top them off with mash and stick em in the oven for 40 odd minutes, more pics later :)

now with buttered mash ontop and into the oven ...

2lwkjgg.jpg

done, tastes great :)

4ifu4j.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished a piece of creme egg brownie I made... safe to say my sweet tooth has abandoned me, tasted amazing but I feel beyond sick :(

If anyone fancies getting diabetes I can't recommend creme egg brownies enough!

decided to do somthing with my left over roasted lamb so i sliced it up and shared it between 2 bowls, added some onion and a pinch of black pepper, then cooked up 2 mini minted lamb burgers and added 1 to each bowl..

That looks and sounds lovely :)

Just finished Thai red curry, made to this recipe with chicken, king prawn and asparagus and served with jasmine rice. Utterly delicious. I used some of the cayenne peppers I grew last year which I have stored in the freezer.

I still have some left so I'm going to add some chicken stock and noodles and have it as a soup tomorrow.

then covered it in minted lamb gravy :D

later on il top them off with mash and stick em in the oven for 40 odd minutes, more pics later :)

now with buttered mash ontop and into the oven ...

done, tastes great :)

Looks lovely, good idea.

large mixed meat pancake roll from the chinky across the road,.. tasted good but was a bit cold in the middle, im guessing i wont get a lay in in the morning :/

Back
Top Bottom