The **Now Eating** Thread

Has this thread become.. guess what i'm eating from this photo..

Seeing more and more photo's with no description.. :(

(obviously things like beans and chips I'm sure we can all gues.. but a generic lump of breaded something.. or a bowl of pasta with something??? no sauce notes or anything.. :) )

Photos with no description or descriptionwithoutphoto.jpgeg

20241004_120945_s.jpg

food stuffs.. on a ceramic thing :)

Shop bought veg samosas, and onion bahjis.. bit o' salad, and I made some homemade Raita. (0% greek yoghurt, sugar, mint sauce!)

When you add "(0% greek yoghurt, sugar, mint sauce!)" does that mean you've not added any, or is that 0% fat :D

Thank you for adding ceramic thing as me and the lads down the Spoons were really stumped until someone noticed that :cry:

Ordered an Indian online, got to the shop and they've gone home to Bangladesh for a month and not updated the webpage.
Looks like I've got a Indian for the 31st of Oct then :cry:

Strange choice of words on the moderated post above of a gif image showing Jim saying it is kicking off on overclockers Barb - Sigh?

Anyways

d9iqFGm.jpg

Ordered an Indian online, got to the shop and they've gone home to Bangladesh for a month and not updated the webpage.
Looks like I've got a Indian for the 31st of Oct then :cry:

Strange choice of words on the moderated post above of a gif image showing Jim saying it is kicking off on overclockers Barb - Sigh?

Anyways

d9iqFGm.jpg
Unluckt! :cry:

Pineapple and ham is a perfectly good combo, salty and sweet works well. Italians are just being mad for no reason.

Saying that, I generally prefer to have more pizza than pineapple by weight.

I'd have it all day tbh, but I predict the angry at beans touching eggs will see it an explode into a rage :cry:

Back
Top Bottom