The **Now Eating** Thread

Yes in the air fryer,but no cross posting it :P

You should have seen the fish fingers I managed to cremate for the kids
:cry:

They look fine to me tbh, but you know someone will post about that looking like a 1990's school dinner etc if you post in the Air Fryer thread.

Did they still eat the cremated fish fingers though :D

I find the same happens with our Air Fryer - I tend to cook everything a good 20c below what is stated on the packaging and then cook for longer which results in a less "Crisp" final product which I prefer.

I did my fish fingers today at 200°c for 3 minutes less than advised at 210°c for a fan assisted oven and they came out fine.

They look fine to me tbh, but you know someone will post about that looking like a 1990's school dinner etc if you post in the Air Fryer thread.

Did they still eat the cremated fish fingers though :D

I find the same happens with our Air Fryer - I tend to cook everything a good 20c below what is stated on the packaging and then cook for longer which results in a less "Crisp" final product which I prefer.

Lol, yes they ate them but had to let them soak in the beans to stop them shattering :cry:

I had in my mind I was cooking fish, so right temperature just 10 mins or so too long :cry:

cJd0Z1727984672.jpg

Has this thread become.. guess what i'm eating from this photo..

Seeing more and more photo's with no description.. :(

(obviously things like beans and chips I'm sure we can all gues.. but a generic lump of breaded something.. or a bowl of pasta with something??? no sauce notes or anything.. :) )

Back
Top Bottom