The **Now Eating** Thread

2laa5ow.jpg

Brilliant name, but no where beets Rita's god I miss Rita's, It use to be on my walk home from town, now it's a taxi ride. Why can't they deliver, of they were on just-eat I think I would be bankrupt.

Its TREAT DAY!! Which means a large Mighty Meaty pizza from dominos, with the onions and mushrooms swapped for chicken stips and jalepenos. With a double decadence base! :D

And a 14 piece chicken kickers with a couple of extra honey mustard and BBQ dips! :D

Alas I cant take a picture as I am still iphoneless. And no I wont be eating it all for lunch. Whatevers left will be saved for my dinner later :)

i might have to try a domino's again at some point, ive one 1/2 a mile down the road but the last few i ordered were undercooked which put me off

Sorry to hear it. There are 2 Dominos I can go to, one next to where I work and one thats closer to where I live. I've been to both and never had an undercooked pizza.

Half the pizza and all the chicken kickers have been consumed! I think I need a nap! :D *burrrp*

i might have to try a domino's again at some point, ive one 1/2 a mile down the road but the last few i ordered were undercooked which put me off, must be ~ a year or so since i last had one

i remember now some other things that stopped me ordering... they changed their bacon and they stopped selling the 'full house' pizza :(

Back
Top Bottom