The **Now Eating** Thread

Roast sea bream on a bed of potatoes with baby squid stuffed with chorizo, prawn, shallot and toasted pine nuts in an roasted pepper and tomato sauce. Bloody excellent if I do say so myself :p

Paella for tea..

2065afe71b8218b8bfff0bb25acc59ce_zpsf4d8e67e.jpg

For dinner, had lamb chops with champ, peas, sweetcorn, broccoli and cauliflower. It was great; I love lamb chops and don't have them often enough!

Just having a smidgen of great vanilla ice cream as supper before bed! :)

Thai green chicken curry, nom!

Better have used my recipe... :p

Tesco's have a 1/2 price off their salmon - thought we'd give it a go as the portions from Asda are too small and tasteless and Morrisons' smoked, although excellent, is also a little on the small side.

Dressed in Chilli, Lime and fresh Mint with a drizzle of oil (Onions underneath are just to lift it off the pan) - Can't wait!

MInMFu1.jpg

Not right now, but I had one of the Maccy D's Arizona burgers today. It was not nice.

That America thing is one big gimmick. Apart from the Arizona burger, every single one is the same! Burger, cheese, salad and bacon. No different.

Think i'll stick to Big Macs from now on. You know where you are with a Big Mac. Or I might even try something completely radical and eat something healthy.

Better have used my recipe... :p

Dressed in Chilli, Lime and fresh Mint with a drizzle of oil (Onions underneath are just to lift it off the pan) - Can't wait!

Haha nope, just the basic paste, coconut milk, chicken and some veg all chucked in the pan.

What/where is your recipe? I used half the paste/coconut milk so I can do it again whenever.

Salmon looks good! I never really do anything other than salt, pepper and sometimes cajun spice.

not *now eating* but i got these for later, il cook up some beer battered onion rings as well

16ay22v.jpg

ive already made a good start on the cocktail sausages with the help of a bottle of salad cream :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom