The **Now Eating** Thread

2a93cdu.jpg

There done in a Tefal Actifry. They weren't undercooked :p

i thought they were cooked in one of those ;)
i read though that bits break on the actifry.. any probs with yours? how long does it take to cook the chips? im considering getting one but they are a bit pricey

Last edited:
i read though that bits break on the actifry.. any probs with yours? how long does it take to cook the chips? im considering getting one but they are a bit pricey

I think we did have a part break on it once, but we were able to get it replaced easy enough since it was under warrenty. Other than that its pretty reliable.

Dunno if I could give you an exact time. Maybe about 30 minutes or so for a kilo of chips?

ok cheers, im pretty sure the pub near my mums house uses one cause the chips there look identicle to yours and they are deffo better than oven chips, il keep my eye out for a good deal on one :)

im looking at this one atm.. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tefal-Actif...e=UTF8&qid=1369335919&sr=8-4&keywords=actifry
seems to be a new model with a smaller clear lid, i wont pay the £140 they're asking though and have found it delivered for ~£125 but i think that might be more than i want to pay tbh

cainer, have you even tried making them without the fryer?

Just peel some spuds, cut them as normal and then power boil them for a few mins. Dry, then toss them in some light oil and into a hot oven. Keep an eye on them and shake them about every so often. Remove and eat :D

Back
Top Bottom