The **Now Eating** Thread

yeah that looks pretty good, ive a subway 6-7 doors away from my house but i never use them.. might pop in and say hello to them sometime :D

Maris Piper (though King Edward will work too) and just some sunflower oil, spray it if you can :)

mrk that looks delicious!

cheers il give it a try over the weekend, wont be tonight as im off out for an indian :cool:

Last edited:
img0616vk.jpg

French toast and beans :)

Mmmm.

steak1.jpg

steak2.jpg

Don't really know why I splashed out on a nice steak, just felt like it. :)

That's also the debut of my new lens (Nikon 35mm f1.8) which was firmly set wide open for those pics because seeing 'f/1.8' written on the screen was new to me. Could probably have done with a slightly higher f-stop, depth of field is a little too narrow.

went out for an indian last night, just had my left over lamb madras and bombay aloo for brekkie nomnom

making some tandori chicken for tonight with a recipe a friend gave me..

24e426u.jpg

he said to use half a small pot of greek yogurt, a table spoon and a half of the tandori powder he gave me, a tea spoon of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon and mix..

2ykgacg.jpg

then add 2 diced chicken breast's and leave in the fridge for several hours..

2i9l8vn.jpg

il skewer them later with pepper + onion and cook them on the BBQ, more pics later :)

EDIT:
just lit the BBQ so they'l go on soon, hope they taste batter than they look :/ lol

2wqwpl5.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom