The **Now Eating** Thread

I has crabs

I think you can get a cream for that :p

On topic - Krispy Kreme do-nuts :D

Just had a farm shop sausage roll and some strawberries. Yum.

Last junk food for a few weeks. Just made some appointments to try some wedding dresses on, so have to get my diet back on track. Lost a stone and a half, want to try get another half stone off in next 3.5 weeks. Totally doable if I get serious again.

But whilst at farm shop I did by some lamb kleftikos, some chilli & coriander sausages, black pudding sausages, stuffed pork chops, venison steaks and calves' liver. So will have to find some healthy ways to eat them now!

Just had a farm shop sausage roll and some strawberries. Yum.

Last junk food for a few weeks. Just made some appointments to try some wedding dresses on, so have to get my diet back on track. Lost a stone and a half, want to try get another half stone off in next 3.5 weeks. Totally doable if I get serious again.

But whilst at farm shop I did by some lamb kleftikos, some chilli & coriander sausages, black pudding sausages, stuffed pork chops, venison steaks and calves' liver. So will have to find some healthy ways to eat them now!

Sausage roll and strawberries :eek: Forgive me for asking, but is this a shotgun wedding ;) :p :D

Back
Top Bottom