The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
Ha! Well ain't that funny coming from someone who eats fast food all the time :p

s1jf2f.jpg

Soldato
Veg I understand, but having to use up steak gives off the idea that you had leftovers. I have never heard of such an absurd idea.

Leftover steak... :confused:

:D

The veg needed using but the steak would have been ok despite me buying it over a week ago (best before 29th Oct). Figured I may as well make the veg a bit more substantial with some red meat. I ate two sirloins in the end. Oops. So no leftovers now. :cool:

Infact the leftover stir fry I had I put in a pan with 4 eggs and turned it into a tortilla type thing. Had that for brunch today.

Now my fridge is empty..

Soldato
^^ your not normal lol, do you make these currys yourself or are they microwave jobbies

Always fresh. I never use the microwave apart from warming Naan's up and defrosting bread pretty much. Just get a nice chicken breast, dice it up and marinade it overnight in the fridge in various herbs and spices. Only takes about 10-15 minutes to cook as well. Simple, very low fat and delicious! :D

5L0Czdh.jpg.png

Ha! Well ain't that funny coming from someone who eats fast food all the time :p

Haha I was thinking the same thing! How he's not had a hearth attack or a stroke yet is beyond me. :D

Back
Top Bottom