The **Now Eating** Thread

Caporegime
I am such a naughty fat boy. Had the Chicago burger yesterday. However, my brother rung me up and asked me if I wanted anything from McDonalds. I could'nt resist having the new nacho burger with pepperoni and spicy cheese.

I don't normally eat like this. Will have to have a long brisk walk tomorrow.

2wbw6li.jpg

Soldato
Currently eating a Tesco Finest Fresh Orange Jelly pot.

Really nice (I don't know how I came across it, because I don't actually like jelly!)

Had gammon, egg, wedges, peas and broccoli for dinner, was great :)

Man of Honour
ive been nibbling at FREE indian takeaway since ~9pm :D
i went boat fishing out of brighton marina today and caught half a dozen Bream ~1.5-2lb.. as i dont eat fish i gave them to the lads at the indian restaurant a few doors away, 30 mins later i had chicken nawab, pilou rice, naan bread, 4 popadoms with chuckneys delivered for free :D .. they cook the fish up for their own dinner so i feed them they feed me... great swap imo :)
also i got 4 numbers for £90 on the lotto tonight so that paid for my day out fishing + some change :insertsmugsmileyhere:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
large (2 skewers) chicken kebab n chips, not much chicken in the kebab and i had to get the guy to scrape off the 5 gallons of mayo he dumped on it :/
itl be a while before i use them again

Associate
That nacho burger looks tasty. I'm not usually a fan of potato on a sandwich but for that I reckon I'd be putting the fries on the burger and having it all at once. Mmm...droool....

Soldato
I've just finished a bowl of cabbage.

I took half a savoy cabbage, and a (not stingy) bit of butter. Gently heated in a frying pan for about 20 minutes or so, a few minutes before it was finished I threw in some black pepper and other herbs.

Phenomenal. Couldn't believe how good it tasted!

Caporegime
I've just finished a bowl of cabbage.

I took half a savoy cabbage, and a (not stingy) bit of butter. Gently heated in a frying pan for about 20 minutes or so, a few minutes before it was finished I threw in some black pepper and other herbs.

Phenomenal. Couldn't believe how good it tasted!

You should try this with bacon fat instead of butter :)

Back
Top Bottom