The **Now Eating** Thread

Associate
We made a really simple and quick dinner last night.

Chicken breasts, wrapped in bacon sprinkled with rosemary
Chanternay carrots
Chopped cabbage & leek in butter
Gravy

Yum.

Takes 40 minutes too cook, easy peasy.

Wrap chicken breast in 1 slice of bacon, sprinkle the rosemary, lots of pepper a little bit of salt, wrap in foil and into the oven for 30-35 mins.

In the last 10 minutes of cooking boil chantenay carrots for 7 mins, boil the leeks for 3 minutes, put aside. Cook the chopped leek in butter until a bit soft then mix in the cabbage. Prep the gravy (yep we used granules) and finish the chicken under the grill for 3-5 minutes to brown a bit.

Quick darn easy and very tasty!

Caporegime
you have pizza on your bed? whens it from? if under 3 days old your probably good to go imo, if its just a stain then id eat the bedsheet as well whilst sucking hard on it

Ignoring the pizza part the rest of this is just .... :eek:

...actually it's almost sig worthy :D

:D had to be done ...

cainersig.png

Sig sized and ready to go :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Marking tests is so much nicer when you're eating a ham, cheese, onion and mushroom toastie :) don't have a toastie maker so did it on the George foreman and it's just as good:)

Yeah just as good, though I make my sandwich up then butter (or spread) the outside of the toastie to be and place it buttered side down in a hot frying pan. While it cooks I butter the other side and once ready flip it over :)

...results

20120506110212705.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
just waiting for a knock at the door which will be my lamb korma and keema rice :D and got my alarm set for 4am to go fishing :eek: hope theres a toilet on the boat :p

Back
Top Bottom