The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
ive been craving croissants for some reason thisevening so i just got back from tesco with 8 jumbo croissants, smoked ham and smoked cheese.. and they are damn good :D

Soldato
Boiled egg sandwich. Managed to get the yolks just how I like them - when they're just turning from soft to hard and they're a bit squishy. Yum. Plus a massive cup of tea (although I suppose that should be in the "now drinking" thread).

Caporegime
curry for lunch?
its best for breakfast imo :D

Really, I'd have thought you would have counted this as breakfast..

cainersig.png

Man of Honour
just back from Pizza Express, was damn good.. had the Romana Diavolo with ham instead of the hot peppers and tobasco, we used a 25% off voucher so it was only £30 for 2 adults 2 kids with drinks

2utg5yh.png

2mn5bhj.png

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Keeping on the Pizza theme, I've just finished off a Domino's large half and half. One was Hawaiian the other side New Yorker.

full house + meteor > hawaiian + new yorker !
its been a long time since i ordered from Domino's though.. the last few were undercooked

Caporegime
full house + meteor > hawaiian + new yorker !
its been a long time since i ordered from Domino's though.. the last few were undercooked

New one opened not far away and the usual flyer through the door with an order online over £25 and £10 off code :)

Ooh forgot to mention .... stuffed crust :D

Back
Top Bottom