The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Had lunch at Costa with mum this afternoon, had a tuna melt and a raspberry iced tea :)

Thinking about going to start making tea - chicken tagine (Bought 3 massive packs of chicken from the butcher's today, they wanted to close up and get to the pub for the football so they were selling things off, sold us 3 x £20 trays of chicken breasts for £25 :D - me and mum split it between us).

Man of Honour
^^ whats the stuffed crust like? ive only had 1 before.. manys years ago from pizza hut and it was ****, the cheese in the crust was different to the pizza, i think it was processed cheese :/

Caporegime
but not ordered from them for ages as the last few pizza's i had were undercooked :/

the last dominoes i had was poorly cooked to....

the pizza was mishaped where it had been pushed against the rear wall of the pizza oven which caused that side of the crust to be all burnt and horrible but they sent it to me anyway WTF :confused:

1/3 of the pizza had burnt black crust ffs

papajohns never let me down though so far

Man of Honour
oh my, might have to take a quick trip down the McDrive-through for one of these bad boys.. they sell burgers till 5am :D
kb93q8.png

EDIT: didnt bother in the end as i watched the manny fight instead, anyone else tried one yet?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
just about to order from Rocco's Pizza again :)
15" half n half, 1st half rocco's special... Onions, mushrooms, green peppers, ham, pepperoni, pork & beef
2nd half.. sausage, ham, pinapple, sweetcorn (my flat mates choice.. bit strange imo) EDIT: sausage has been swapped for chicken.. bit better imo :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I wish there was a decent local pizza place near me, but there isn't. Also wish any local one would do chicken supreme (white sauce) and/or hoisin duck.

Soldato
This afternoon I made a chicken jalfrezi from scratch from The Three Sisters cookbook, I am letting it sit for a few hours to be even more flavourful but I've had a couple of 'tastes' and OMG, it's divine :D

Back
Top Bottom