The **Now Eating** Thread

Associate
2mo9u75.jpg

Holy carb overload batman......

Am I right in thinking you've got a jacket potato with cheese, a coleslaw potato salad thing and a chicken stuffed pita??

Such a strange mixed together meal. I'd love to know what goes through your head when you think 'hmmmm what shall I make myself for dinner?' lol :D

Man of Honour
the jacket spud was smaller in size than a tennis ball and the 2 new potato's i mixed with coleslaw were no bigger than a golf ball, too much for you?

if you think there's a lot of potato there you must be thinking those onion rings are huuuge, also for the pitta with a whole diced high in protein chicken breast you forgot to mention the 1/2 a green pepper, 1/4 of an onion and a ring of pinapple....
thats 3 of my 5 a day right there ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Couple of freshly baked rolls from the bakers, filled with a couple of slices of good quality sliced sausauge from the butchers. Topped off with a healthy splash of tommy sauce.

Life is good :)

Associate
the jacket spud was smaller in size than a tennis ball and the 2 new potato's i mixed with coleslaw were no bigger than a golf ball, too much for you?

if you think there's a lot of potato there you must be thinking those onion rings are huuuge, also for the pitta with a whole diced chicken breast you forgot to mention the 1/2 a green pepper, 1/4 of an onion and a ring of pinapple.. 3 of my 5 a day right there ;)

Damn you cainer I now have to try the pita with chicken & pineapple

Soldato
Not much in the fridge tonight, had some left over rice from yesterday, bit of chicken and pork from the weekend. So fried rice to the rescue, knocked up a quick curry sauce to go with it..

Back
Top Bottom