The **Now Eating** Thread

Suspended
m0wuc.jpg

McDonalds takeaway for dinner. A chicargo supreme burger, large fries and a portion of crisscuts. They kept me waiting a long time for the crisscuts, so to apologise for that, they gave me another portion for free. Result! :D

Burger is good, though I preferered the Memphis Special from last week. The coleslaw on that with the BBQ style sauce was just so goooood!

I thought the Memphis special was the last one :confused:

Are they going round twice this time?

Agree about the Memphis special. I had one last week when I was starving and a few sheets to the wind. A burger never went down better.

Soldato
I thought the Memphis special was the last one :confused:

No idea. Probably some places are doing them in different orders. Maybe they don't rotate to the next burger till they've exhausted their stock? I've known past promotions where one McDonalds chain was doing one burger, and another in a different town was doing the one from the week before.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
ovens on, going to have jacket spuds with diced chicken breast and pinapple ontop, oh and plenty of mayo & freshly ground black pepper :thumbsup:

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Didn't fancy cereal for breakfast so I had a rummage in the fridge and combined a spring onion, some vine tomatoes and my solitary ripe Cayenne with 3 eggs to make this yummy omelette. Pretty damn tasty and a great way to start the day. Pity I didn't have any basil, that would have set it off perfectly.

NiEZBXo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom