The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
pretty sure i can get to welling in under 40 mins, especially as ive had 5 cans of stella... im feeling bullet proof atm :cool: come get me speed cam!

Man of Honour
ok ive made good time, just entered Welling. got a got inet signal on my phone to post this.. need your address rob, i cant be more than 5 mins away.. pizza still hot for me?

Soldato
shame you didn't live a bit closer. you could have stalked the moped as it delivered the pizza. :p

edit: oops, what have i done putting ideas in people's heads? i can see the headlines tomorrow as a spate of pizza delivery guys are rammed off the road by a stella swigging lout who steals their cargo.

Last edited:
Soldato
you want it now though dont you, DONT YOU! :p

Considering I was in bed about 30 seconds after you posted that, not really :p

Anyone tried the new Dominoes pizzas yet, rio and fiesta? Might do half and half tonight to try them. I miss the crispy onion/frankfurter one so bad :(

Err.... no? I just checked the website and the special ones there doing just now is still showing as the BBQ Chicken melt and the BBQ meatball melt. What do the rio and fiesta pizzas have on them?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
2nvqas9.png

i1gweh.png

Man of Honour
Grilled cheese sandwich. The pan was last used for some chilli concution, even though that was a week ago and it's been washed. The capsicum fumes still made me choke.

Soldato
Dont even know what Barbacoa beef is lol Is it spicy or sweet?

I wouldn't really say its spicy, but since I've only had it in a burrito, which is a big mix of flavours, its hard to know for sure. Its defined as:

Barbacoa is a form of cooking meat that originated in the Caribbean with the Taíno people, from which the term “barbecue” derives. In contemporary Mexico, it generally refers to meats or whole sheep slow-cooked over an open fire, or more traditionally, in a hole dug in the ground covered with maguey leaves, although the interpretation is loose, and in the present day (and in some cases) may refer to meat steamed until tender.

Back
Top Bottom