The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
was going to do these on the BBQ but we have a threat of rain so the oven will have to do

epoyrs.jpg

normally i'd do 1 half chicken each for me and me flat mate but they only had 1 left in the shop so we'll have to share that and have some chorizo as well
i've had quite a few of these half chickens now and they realy are good for the money, £4 each but they do them as part of the 3 for £10 range so £3.33 each ;)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I used to do this when a local pizza place did BOGOF on all pizzas between a certain time. Eat one and keep the other for next morning. :o

No wonder they closed down prob bankrupted themselves.

when my local Domino's opened ~20 odd years ago they used to do bogof with their small (9.5") pizza's before 4pm and i'd do the same :D
i used to get them with just beef & bacon and they were ~£5 delivered, oh happy days
EDIT: i think back then it was £3.95 for the small margarita and 55p a topping, i just tried googling some 1990's pricing but i failed :(

Last edited:
Soldato
when my local Domino's opened ~20 odd years ago they used to do bogof with their small (9.5") pizza's before 4pm and i'd do the same :D
i used to get them with just beef & bacon and they were ~£5 delivered, oh happy days
EDIT: i think back then it was £3.95 for the small margarita and 55p a topping, i just tried googling some 1990's pricing but i failed :(

There is a Dominos opening up near me soon and I've already got a voucher for a free pizza no spend required :D

But looking at their full prices on the website, ouch.

Man of Honour
There is a Dominos opening up near me soon and I've already got a voucher for a free pizza no spend required :D

But looking at their full prices on the website, ouch.

yeah you need to search the interwebs for discount codes before ordering there, also use TCB/quidco for a few extra % off
free pizza though... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom