The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
:D was good but couldn't eat it everyday so have once every two weeks. Would become a fat **** otherwise :p

for the past few months ive settled with just having a happy meal :o
small fries, cheese burger or 4 nuggets, small diet coke... then sell the toy on ebay for the price of the meal ;)

Soldato
Forgive me, for I am hungry :o
PJ Sausage and Pepperoni / Spicy Italian

xnom.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
my local PJ's 1/2 mile down the road does any large pizza £7.99 if collected... might go get me one of those tomorrow night, 1/2 italian & 1/2 the works (but with olives swapped for spicy beef ;))
tonight im ment to be having a selection of chinese ready meals my flat mate got but when i went down stairs 20 mins ago he was asleep in his chair :rolleyes: EDIT: i hear noises down there.. maybe dinner will be on its way soon :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Jerk Chicken (made with home-grown Scotch Bonnets and spring onions) cooked on the BBQ with sourdough flatbreads.

mTC2RAw.jpg

I've posted pictures of this before but I wanted to try out my new camera (Fujifilm FinePix HS50 - seems to be reasonably proficient).

Caporegime
Pizza Hut Hawaiian :)

Next time you get a pizza hut, can you take a pic pls?

I want to see a real one rather than the jazzed up versions they stick on the website.

In fact, I'm thinking about setting up a pizza thread, a bit like the burger thread where people can post their pizzas, either home made or take away. Give us a good idea of the quality of places.

Caporegime
Next time you get a pizza hut, can you take a pic pls?

I want to see a real one rather than the jazzed up versions they stick on the website.

In fact, I'm thinking about setting up a pizza thread, a bit like the burger thread where people can post their pizzas, either home made or take away. Give us a good idea of the quality of places.

It was this one :)

GKabRgY.jpg

Stuffed crust.

Back
Top Bottom