The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
830MoX.jpg

French toast and beans, drizzled with HP sauce :D

Man of Honour
Joined the pizza crowed hangover cure.

BBQ sauce, bacon, pepperoni, ground beef, olives, chilli.

I don't understand how they get the base so greasy and so tasteless. But what else can you get delivered to the door at this time of day.

Last edited:
Soldato
^ That pizza actually looks kinda awful :o

You made me fancy it :D

Problem is, I only had ordinary bread. Are you supposed to use brioche?

1c4205db026a36455aa247af4907e370_zpsd5ec7f06.jpg

Looks good. I don't think it matters that much what kinda bread you use, though I think thick slices are preferable because they can soak up more of the mixture without falling apart. We always use Mothers Pride plain bread. Plain bread is best bread FYI! ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plain_loaf

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Joined the pizza crowed hangover cure.

BBQ sauce, bacon, pepperoni, ground beef, olives, chilli.

I don't understand how they get the base so greasy and so tasteless. But what else can you get delivered to the door at this time of day.

if i get a pizza with a greasy bottom like that i slide it over to the lid half of the box, that helps to get rid of some extra grease/wetness.
i find too many veg toppings can increase the chances of getting a soggy pizza

Last edited:
Soldato
RlfQsB.jpg

Thought about getting a pizza tonight. But went for Chinese instead. Another dish I'm trying for the first time. Deep fried crispy shredded chicken with peking sauce and fried rice. Really nice. Not too sweet like sweet and sour sauce, it has a bit more of a spicy kick :)

Soldato
Looks lovely, so much nicer than my crap pizza, of which there's still half left.

It's good, but I don't think I would get it again. Its still a bit sweeter than I would like it to be and the sauce it also a bit too thick. Don't think I'm gonna be able to finish it. Still I'm glad I tried it :)

EDIT: Yup, only half eaten and my taste buds want me to stop. Oh well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom