The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
surely Patak's sauces would be cheaper at costco? why wouldnt you renew.. ?

Cheaper at B&M. :p

I'm sure MrMarvelous is bored of all the curry comments by now :p I still think he should change his name and sig to MrCurry though :D

Haha! I think it's funny that the majority of the comments come from individuals who eat nothing but sugar and grease. :D

Man of Honour
Cainer,

Seen PJ's new meatballs and pepperoni pizza? Looks awesome. I shall be indulging on Friday. I'll post a pic and review :p

i got my Tesco clubcard statement though this week, 1550 points (£15.50)
500 points (£5) can be boosted to a £20 Papa johns voucher...
might well be joining you tomorrow for a friday night pizza feast :D

Man of Honour
got a jacket spud in the oven, was going to have it with salad & cheese
but the need for something spicy took hold of me so i just ordered a chicken chat starter from the local indian and im going to chuck that over the top of the spud instead :)

Man of Honour
Cheaper at B&M. :p

Haha! I think it's funny that the majority of the comments come from individuals who eat nothing but sugar and grease. :D

yeah theres a few of us greasers around here :D who are the sugar heads though?
i dont see many sweets/desserts/high sugar content food posted on here on a regular basis (hi-carb sure, but thats not 'sugar')

Last edited:
Soldato
Spent a couple of days in Bristol this week. Managed to stumble upon a farmers market, bagged me some sausages and a load of veg. So tonight was this
IMG_201410306283_zpsukoxud8m.jpg

Pork and venison sausage and a St nicolus sausage, organic potato & parsnip mash with kale.

Nom

Man of Honour
Birdseye southern fried chicken burger with a slice of crispy smoked bacon +mayo +tommy K +freshly ground black pepper in a tiger bread roll

Back
Top Bottom