The **Now Eating** Thread

nipping over the channel tomorrow morning, ive been perusing some menu's from France for lunch on the way home, decided il be have Le bigking XXL :D

nipping over the channel tomorrow morning, ive been perusing some menu's from France for lunch on the way home, decided il be have Le bigking XXL :D

best pic i could manage as it was very slow getting trough passport control so i had to eat it on the train
BigKing XXL
iP9e8RW.jpg

i also had a bacon dbl cheeseburger :D

Your food always looks tasty MisChief. :)
Thanks! Looks tasty, but is my food actually tasty.... I'm not so sure about that :D

God I really fancy a McDonald's now.... Had such a bad day at work and just want to stuff my face with lots of unhealthy food :(

Edit: I was good and decided to cook instead of getting a dirty McDonald's....

Feta pesto stuffed chicken topped with crumbly feta and cayenne pepper on a bed of balsamic glazed roasted veg!

yKvPmXkl.jpg

Last edited:
Where did you end up going? :)

We ate at a fair few places but that particular meal was at the Seahorse, which was right over the road from our apartment.

http://www.seahorse.fi/

It looked pokey from the outside but the food was delicious. I preferred my starter to the meal posted - it was mildly cured herring iirc. Really really delicious and reminded me of mackerel sashimi in many ways.

Back
Top Bottom