The **Now Eating** Thread

ive not eaten today yet, feeling kinda guilty about yesterday :o
had a few beers last night and as id had a long day i decided to treat myself to a 14.5" Herbies new yorker :D
within seconds of hitting the 'place order' button on Just eat i remembered...
i'd had a Burgerking BigKing XXL and a bacon double cheeseburger for lunch :eek:

Didnt take a picture but for dinner I made an chicken, ham and onion omelette with a sprinkle of light cheddar and a side of salad and mini jacket potatoes. I have not had such a yummy omelette for ages :D

Are those pancakes? They look awesome! Care to share the recipe? :)

Cheers, I call them pancakes, some others don't :)

The 'pancakes' in the picture consisted of:

Organic large oats
1 banana
2 whole eggs
Table spoon of crunchy peanut butter
Handful of blueberries.

All well mixed together and fried in some coconut oil :)

11137980_403635119808367_1713773003_n.jpg

I love a bbq. Everyday.

Argh, your posts kill me! Are you a IIFYM-kinda guy, or just... ?! :confused::D:p

Flexible Dieter/IIFYM.

I don't post so much anymore but have a few logs in Sports Arena etc and am fairly active (lifting and just taken up road cycling).

That said you don't need to be active to be able to enjoy the foods you like in moderation but having a higher daily energy expenditure will help.

My instagram is @benncc which is mostly 'match highlights' but 70/80% of my intake is unprocessed wholefood :)

I love pickeled herring :) You can get it from IKEA in quite a few flavours too. Any other food you enjoyed? :)

Sorry for the slow reply - busy few days.

There was an awesome deli just down the road from our apartment where I spent far too much money on various kinds of fish and other stuff they insisted was traditional. Almost too much to list actually, especially as I can't remember the names of anything :p

Vorschmack was quite interesting though not amazing. We tried reindeer of course, though that reminded me of the moose I'd eaten in Sweden - which was prepared by cooking it ages in advance then eating it cold with a sauce/potato thing to heat it up. Ended up tasting a bit like boiled meat and kind of rubbery. I wasn't that impressed. We also went to a bad-looking chain pub restaurant one one of the days and their horse steaks were surprisingly awesome, if a little drowned in pepper corns.

One thing I struggled with is that I really don't like mashed potatoes so I sometimes avoided more interesting dishes simply because the other dishes didn't come with them. I was kind or amused/surprised by just how many of the dishes everywhere were variations on "meat and mashed potatoes" though. Perhaps it was just that we were eating out at particularly samey places but there was a massive absence of vegetables in all the dishes.

Cheers, I call them pancakes, some others don't :)

The 'pancakes' in the picture consisted of:

Organic large oats
1 banana
2 whole eggs
Table spoon of crunchy peanut butter
Handful of blueberries.

All well mixed together and fried in some coconut oil :)

nice - any particular amount of oats? Handful?

Might try these before my cycle tomorrow morning.

nice - any particular amount of oats? Handful?

Might try these before my cycle tomorrow morning.

I just pour mine into a plastic jug for mixing, roughly a cup/mug amount.

It's not an exact science, it's more the consistency you're looking for, oh and remember to slice the banana in as it will mix easier. :)

Had this for Brunch, haven't had a cooked breakfast in quite a while. So full after but man was it good :D

P.S the potato scones weren't as burnt as they look :P

Back
Top Bottom