The **Now Eating** Thread

What is it with the fashion of small tiny portions on slates and planks of wood etc these days?

Give me a proper plate full of grub anyday, doesn't matter how it is presented as long as it is full. :)

I hate it when restaurants serve chips in miniature deep frying baskets.

And Raymond's bean pan always gives me a giggle.

I don't know much about chopping boards, but I think I would be worried that a metal board would damage the knife.

I love the mini copper pan. I mean, beans must always be in a separate container on the plate anyway so as not to touch any of the other food! So why not a nice pan, I make do with a ramekin. The same goes for beetroot.

My mum was moved to a different hospital in Glasgow, so spent most of the day there. I did have time to pop out for some lunch though.

2relgco.jpg

Had a voucher that was on the back of a bus ticket. Bacon double cheeseburger and small fries for £1.99. And I got some nacho cheese bites as well.

1z49un4.jpg

And I picked up a pulled pork burrito and bottle of Jarritos from Taco Mazama on the way home for dinner :D

I love the mini copper pan. I mean, beans must always be in a separate container on the plate anyway so as not to touch any of the other food! So why not a nice pan, I make do with a ramekin. The same goes for beetroot.

Not with a cooked brekkie. It's got to be on the plate so it can mix with the egg. Egg yolk mixed with beans mopped up with buttered white bread is legendary.

Back
Top Bottom