The **Now Eating** Thread

Heads up, 25% off at Hungry House all day tomorrow (saturday)
enter the code TREAT at checkout
also 4.04% cashback @ TCB

Last edited:
Also at Papa the Johns: Pay with PayPal and get 50% off pizzas when you spend £15 or more on your next online delivery order. Omnomnom.

Edit: No pizza's for me for a while as I has to save up for an engagement ring :( What clown made them so expensive man.

Last edited:
Went out with friends this evening for dinner and a movie. Movie was Inside Out, which was really good. And we had dinner first at Tony Macaroni, which is a silly name, but it was a nice restaurant.

ofaafr.jpg

Starter for me was Arancino Carne. Italian rice balls coated in breadcrumbs, stuffed with peas and cheese. The dipping sauce was really good! :)

5megpi.jpg

And for the main I had Rigatoni Sugo di Carne. Pasta with tomato and beef sauce, homemade meatballs, beef strips, sausage and bacon. Really nice as well.

robs pic gave me the urge for Pizza, but i didnt want to pay that kinda money so..
10" Tesco create your own, thin crust with spicy chicken, spicy beef and mixed peppers £2.65

Pld2ahm.jpg

well loaded ;)

That looks great, I really need to invest in a bread maker.

i got mine for my bday / moving in present in my first home, but its a panasonic was £100...

Its really easy to use no idea how long the bread lasts, a day maybe two at best i suppose.

The flour i used works out at roughly 76 pence a loaf for the size i pictured which is the Large, bit of butter, salt, sugar and yeast were the other things but i reckon no more than £1 a loaf plus a bit of leccy.

not bad really and you can get cheaper flour and stuff this is £11.40 for 5x1.5kg.

Back
Top Bottom