The **Now Eating** Thread

Kids are away with the outlaws for a few days so went for dinner here this evening

I had ANDY HOLT’S FABULOUS BLACK PUDDING – Bacon jam & soft poached egg

1SxU0TU.jpg

then

JUDICIOUS HOUSE BURGER – Mature beef, herbs & spices from us & that’s it! – caramelised onion brioche bun – gherkin – real chips – tomato & roast garlic relish and crispy bacon (the chips were great despite looking anemic)

K3qGB5G.jpg

Very nice indeed - absolutely stuffed now :D

Some branches have a ticket style now, you get a ticket and wait(like argos) :)

And they have screens up like Argos. Please collect order 53 etc. it's kind of good because you order from a touchscreen machine, so you have time to decide what you want and look at the menu rather than having to stand by the counter looking up gormlessly at the menu behind.

And they have screens up like Argos. Please collect order 53 etc. it's kind of good because you order from a touchscreen machine, so you have time to decide what you want and look at the menu rather than having to stand by the counter looking up gormlessly at the menu behind.

Yeah I've been to a couple of these, you can order with your card at the machine too.

Annoys me when as soon as you go up the menu at the counter to look at it, the staff behind the counter can see you are looking at it, straight away they are "what do you want?" ... I'll tell you once I've decided thanks. :o

Suppose it's McDonalds though they want to server as quickly as possible to rake in the money.

Seen them in Germany and Hong Kong, not England though.

ive seen them in France, also they are bringout out the touchscreens where you can create your own burger :o
not sure if/when we'l get them here but here's one from America i think (thought it was Australia as i know they have them there)

Last edited:
Whelp, just managed all but one slice of an XXL PJ pizza. Would have eaten the last one but I gave it away to my house mate before I started eating it.

The worrying thing is that I don't feel ridiculously full :eek:

Back
Top Bottom