The **Now Eating** Thread

http://mrbasrai.com

Went for lunch today at Mr Basrai's in Ayr today with my dad. Its an all you can eat kinda place, different styles of cuisine. £9.99 for lunch, £14.99 for dinner. It was all pretty nice, but I noticed a bunch of dishes were only available after 5pm, like the chocolate fountain in the dessert section.

interesting - I've only ever heard bad things about that place! Sounds like it could be a decent place after 50 miles cycling!:D

interesting - I've only ever heard bad things about that place! Sounds like it could be a decent place after 50 miles cycling!:D

Its nothing amazing, but the food that was on offer was good enough quality, at least for a buffet place. I think if I went again I'd go at night, where there entire menu is available.

I was planning to but it was actually really cack :/ Much worse than I remember. It's like they've heard of how to make a good pizza but didn't bother working out any of the details. I actually wish I'd gone for a Papa Johns pizza instead.

I went homely cook and did bangers and mash with onion, bacon, red wine and black garlic gravy.

11249193_1646788492201114_762505940_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom