The **Now Eating** Thread

Your welcome! ;)

Funny enough, I didn't enjoy it as much this time as I have in the past. It was still good, but I might be starting to sicken myself off them by eating them too much...

Might need to switch it up a bit more or risk putting myself off them completely.

MrMarvelous will ike this one, Lloyd Grossman Tikka Massala sauce/chicken/rice.

IMG_20150830_212503.jpg

i need some pizza photo lessons from Kainz, either that or order from his branch of PJ's :o
Quite surprising to see how pizza quality varies from resteraunt to resteraunt. Have to confess there's a lot of pizza places around my area so the standard is generally quite decent when ordering from them.

Tbh I think the worst looking and tasting pizza's I've had in this area was from Dominos. Even Pizza the Hut's grease laden ones looked lovely!

Oh and get a dslr :p

My dad had his heart set on going to a Chinese all you can eat place for lunch today. I got roped into going with him. Problem was when we got there.... it was shut today! Probably cause of the bank holiday? Anyway we had to go to a local pub instead for lunch.

10f2n2h.jpg

I had their "ultimate combo". Consisted of nachos with cheese and salsa, chicken goujons, breaded garlic mushrooms, potato wedges, onion rings and garlic bread, with sour cream and BBQ dips. It was decent enough, though I would have preferred the Chinese buffet. Washed it down with a bottle of Strawberry and lime Rekorderlig.

Thai inspired coleslaw, so simple dressing of lemon juice, hot chilli sauce, fish sauce, garlic and peanut butter.
And some quick stirfried beef with garlic, ginger and chilli.

91ds0p.jpg

Oh and get a dslr :p

i was nearly going to buy one a couple of years ago, but settled for upgrading my phone to one with a camera (sg3) ;)
it makes perfect sence though, il always have my phone on me when im out n about whereas it'd be unlikely id lug a proper camera about

Back
Top Bottom