The **Now Eating** Thread

You have my seal of approval Sonni, looks beautiful!

Not had a curry over the past week as i've ran out of chicken. Going ASDA tomorrow to buy 3Kgs of the stuff as i'm getting cold turkey!

Haha thanks, I run out of chicken now too so will have to get some this week, I usually get mine from the butchers though as I get like 14 breasts in a pack along with some other meats and just freeze it all.

Spag Bol tonight, tried out that new Dolmio range "Intense onion and garlic" it was pretty good, along with some garlic bread.

IMG_20150901_193450.jpg

Apologies for the poor picture. Food was delicious though.

Flank steak sous-vided @54C for about 1.5 hours. After that I threw it in a super hot cast iron pan to brown it off. Mini roast potatoes cooked in some home made beef dripping (from BBQ ribs I made a while back). Green beans and finally all of it in a reduced chicken jus from home made stock. Pretty damn tasty.

In retrospect the mustard really wasn't needed.

A2ZBPmJ.jpg

Whats with places serving food on wooden plates lately? Really would prefer a plate!

Wooden plates haha.. it's been a long day! Chopping board is what i meant.

Last edited:
Did the bloke on the fruity in the background win anything? :D I don't know how people can sit there and stuck loads of cash in them, I've seen people sticking £20 notes in them repeatedly and walking away with nothing!

Last edited:
I was actually feeling quite sorry for him - he put loads in (probably well over £30) and kept looking at his watch, pulling his wallet out and pumping more into the fruity - this went on for ages - he won a few quid and quickly upped and went

He looked well addicted and was probably late 50s suited and booted - just seemed a tad sad

Say me sat in the pub necking Stella by himself and posting here about it .......

I think some people see the flashing lights and it pulls them in, some people do have addictions though which is sad because all they do is strip you of your cash.

Haha that's alright at least you are having a conversation about it with strangers on the interwebz :D I fancy a pint now!

Back
Top Bottom