The **Now Eating** Thread

Nope, munhcy boxes are extremely rare down south, a shame as it looks like a good fast food gorge yourself silly.

Its a bit too much for one person, but there awesome for sharing. Good to have one box with a variety of different things to munch. And you get different boxes with different combos.

Surprising something like that's not popular down South.

IMG_20150907_190015-640x640_zpsdrm84vus.jpg

Smash burger night

Its a bit too much for one person, but there awesome for sharing. Good to have one box with a variety of different things to munch. And you get different boxes with different combos.

Surprising something like that's not popular down South.

You don't get them round here either (wakefield) which makes me :(

Yeah. Munchy boxes are primarily a Scottish thing. In fact, when I was in Glasgow my attempts to order food that *wasn't* in the form of a munchy box all failed. I have to say, a curry really does not work well in one :(

Yeah. Munchy boxes are primarily a Scottish thing. In fact, when I was in Glasgow my attempts to order food that *wasn't* in the form of a munchy box all failed. I have to say, a curry really does not work well in one :(

EW!! They did a curry in a munchy box?! Didn't it get all over the pakora and sufff? That would ruin it for me :(

Back
Top Bottom