The **Now Eating** Thread

Was in Venice last week for work, and went to a local pizzeria, must have had 6 pages of pizza toppings. Decided to avoid the shredded horsemeat and went for fried seafood and chicory, very very random. The pizza was basically just a plate for a seafood salad, which was a standard salad of lettuce and tomatoes all plonked on top of the pizza then the fried shrimp/squid/octopus/fish on top. All tasted ok on its own, but together....err.....

14" "London" Pizza for £3.50 at a local indie kebab shop (half price day).

1442329012.jpg

:cool:

Please read again

Where does it say chips on pizza :confused:

I think they are talking about this. :)

I was going to get a picture of my pizza tonight but it went too quickly. Dough was about 5 days in the fridge and pizza was stretched perfectly. Perfect leopard spotting on the base and a fairly simple margherita style - until post cooking where I added some mushrooms and shallots I'd sautéed in garlic and butter, warmed chorizo, rocket, parmesan and a sprinkle of the chorizo oil.

Ken Hom's ready meals tonight, s+s chicken in batter, chinese chicken curry, fried rice, chicken chow mein, dim sums, spring rolls, prawn toast, for £8 its pretty good/tasty, considering it made 2 large plates of food

I made a chicago town microwave cheese pizza (I know, I know!) and dropped it on the floor as I took it out of the oven. It was so hot that it just flew out of me hands :o

lol the question, did you still eat? :P

Ken Hom's ready meals tonight, s+s chicken in batter, chinese chicken curry, fried rice, chicken chow mein, dim sums, spring rolls, prawn toast, for £8 its pretty good/tasty, considering it made 2 large plates of food

Sounds good, not had a chinese for while!

FAO: Craig1982 - My local B&M have an 'American Foods' shelf full of sweets that you order off the internet for extortionate prices, if you have one near you check it out as they have most of what you usually buy.

Not tried these yet bull will be after my dinner:

yVSeG0a.jpg.png

FAO: Craig1982 - My local B&M have an 'American Foods' shelf full of sweets that you order off the internet for extortionate prices, if you have one near you check it out as they have most of what you usually buy.

I have one and I've gone to look. They don't have any of the American brands I would actually want to buy, apart from the chocolate pretzels Flipz.

Back
Top Bottom