The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
and some naan makes up for any overspill ;)

Aye. I usually get a naan bread, but decided to give it a miss this time. Next time I definetely will get a naan :D

img0031az.jpg

A tasty treat for dessert. Peanut butter and toasted coconut is an excellent combination! Nom nom nom!

Last edited:
Soldato
Had dinner today at Frankie & Bennys today, as it was right next to the cinema and I had 90 mins to kill between movies.

I had garlic and herb doughballs to start, with dipping cheese. Fairly average starter and the portion size was about twice the size neccessery.

Main course was a burger with pepper jack cheese sauce, salad and fries. Again quite average and the sauce was messy!

For "dessert" I had an amaretto with soda. At least the booze was good :p

For chain resteraunt food, I've had way better. It wasnt bad exactly, but it was fairly uninspired. Oh well, at least the staff were really friendly and helpful.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Had dinner today at Frankie & Bennys today, as it was right next to the cinema and I had 90 mins to kill between movies.

I had garlic and herb doughballs to start, with dipping cheese. Fairly average starter and the portion size was about twice the size neccessery.

Main course was a burger with pepper jack cheese sauce, salad and fries. Again quite average and the sauce was messy!

For "dessert" I had an amaretto with soda. At least the booze was good :p

For chain resteraunt food, I've had way better. It wasnt bad exactly, but it was fairly uninspired. Oh well, at least the staff were really friendly and helpful.

You weren't in Bexleyheath were you by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom