The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Just had 3 bbq snack a jacks (the big ones) because I did not get time to eat my breakfast and I was starving.

Being on a diet sucks :( Although plus point is I am back in the 12 stone margin (all be it 12.12 but its still the 12's!!)

Caporegime
Poached eggs..

20120911141957401.jpg

Associate
Indeed, detail your technique please. Every time I make them I have to do em one at a time and it leaves the pot looking like the aftermath of a whales' sexy time.

Caporegime
You really do make beautiful eggs :)

Indeed, detail your technique please. Every time I make them I have to do em one at a time and it leaves the pot looking like the aftermath of a whales' sexy time.

Cheers guys :)

The way I do mine (all three at same time) is very simple. Shallow non stick frying pan, filled approx 3/4 full with water. Full heat until the little bubbles start to appear, eggs in and cover with a large lid, reduce heat and then just keep checking on them till ready. Lift, drain and serve.

As for the whales sexy time, yeah you still will get some white floating about but just skim this off before removing your eggs.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Leftover BBQ pulled pork.....

Zapped int he microwave with an adequate dose fo Daves insanity Insane+ sauce.
Popped into a bun with a slice of red leicester and topped with Daves insanity Insane++ sauce

LOL it's been a whiel and my beer has now dissappeared

EDIT: And now....
More maple and white chocolate pancakes lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom