The **Now Eating** Thread

Associate
Would have had these and Shreddies all the time as a kid and then had some of the OH's a few weeks back in hot milk and really enjoyed + not full of **** (UK version)

Was going to have with Blueberries, but OH has eaten them all.
Cold milk to soothe my burning throat and no sugar, but will use fruit now and then.

GBqIoQQ.jpg
Cold milk and no sugar is the only way I can eat most cereal, preferably almond milk as it adds a nice bit of flavour.

Soldato
Cold milk and no sugar is the only way I can eat most cereal, preferably almond milk as it adds a nice bit of flavour.

Apart from a sweetener (plant based) I get my sugars from fruit and some foods, rather than cane sugar.

Been hot milk recently to get me ready for an early start out in the Arctic weather :D

Almond milk is a good choice.

Soldato
Weekend steak. The butcher counter had a slab of what looks like ribeye left and i just said to cut it into 2 pieces with one a bit bigger. Think mine worked out about 550g, with the wifes around 350g

Not the greatest steak i've ever had, but not sure if that's partly on me as it was much thicker than i'm used to cooking, although it was fairly bang on. The main issue was some stringy fat running through rather than the usual chewy fat.

atRONvj.png

O2ZBi59.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Weekend steak. The butcher counter had a slab of what looks like ribeye left and i just said to cut it into 2 pieces with one a bit bigger. Think mine worked out about 550g, with the wifes around 350g

Not the greatest steak i've ever had, but not sure if that's partly on me as it was much thicker than i'm used to cooking, although it was fairly bang on. The main issue was some stringy fat running through rather than the usual chewy fat.

atRONvj.png

O2ZBi59.png

I find that annoying when you cannot see to reject a cut with stringy fat that will not render down, or add any flavour.

Back
Top Bottom