The **Now Eating** Thread

Caporegime
Robs response is most likely to stop encouraging me and that it’s not big nor is it clever :D

It would have been a freebie, however I insisted on paying and suggested that instead they gift me the method and recipe one day when they feel my Pathia debts are paid off in full :p

So here we have pushing the plate to it’s very limit a Chicken Pathia, Plain Naan, Plain Rice and Chilli Sauce.

I did drop half the rice but I can live with that, least it wasn’t the Pathia goodness.
that first shot is sorta nervous so close to the edge of the plate

Soldato
Me when they finally provide me the recipe and I get us all together to experience the first batch… !

200w.gif

the-office-kevin-malone.gif

Last edited:
Associate
Robs response is most likely to stop encouraging me and that it’s not big nor is it clever :D

It would have been a freebie, however I insisted on paying and suggested that instead they gift me the method and recipe one day when they feel my Pathia debts are paid off in full :p

So here we have pushing the plate to it’s very limit a Chicken Pathia, Plain Naan, Plain Rice and Chilli Sauce.

I did drop half the rice but I can live with that, least it wasn’t the Pathia goodness.
Some good dipping action going on there. Hopefully you enjoyed :D

Soldato
Got a recipe as that looks glorious
Not really, I just make a curry base

Let it cool, then stir in natural yogurt, double cream and or coconut cream (don’t put cold yogurt/cream into a hot base, it’ll split), add chicken (fried in oil & cayenne) and ground almonds (or whatever you fancy) and warm through.
I’m sure it’s not authentic, but it works for me.
Once you’ve got a load of curry base made up (you can freeze it) you can make any curry you like super quickly.
Oh, and don’t skimp on the oil, it’s very necessary.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not really, I just make a curry base

Let it cool, then stir in natural yogurt, double cream and or coconut cream (don’t put cold yogurt/cream into a hot base, it’ll split), add chicken (fried in oil & cayenne) and ground almonds (or whatever you fancy) and warm through.
I’m sure it’s not authentic, but it works for me.
Once you’ve got a load of curry base made up (you can freeze it) you can make any curry you like super quickly.
Oh, and don’t skimp on the oil, it’s very necessary.

Cheers, my wifes makes a decent home curry, yours just looked particularly good. As you say, probably heavier on oil than we usually go with.

Back
Top Bottom