The OCUK Liverpool Meet 18th February 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Piggymon said:
How hot is hot ?

I have problems being in hot clubs :/ ... Is it rammed ?

I get claustrophobic and tend to have mild panic attacks if it's all hot and busy :(
Hmm...can be claustrophobic :( and very hot yes.
Shame hunny, underwear only for you then :p

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Piggymon said:
How hot is hot ?

I have problems being in hot clubs :/ ... Is it rammed ?

I get claustrophobic and tend to have mild panic attacks if it's all hot and busy :(

If it gets too busy I know I don't mind going outside with you if you need a bit of time out :)
I'm not too keen on ram packed clubs either.

Man of Honour
And I hate hot clubs too. No dancing from me if its hot and I love dancing :(

Haly said:
If it gets too busy I know I don't mind going outside with you if you need a bit of time out :)
I'm not too keen on ram packed clubs either.
If you can get back in that is...

Soldato
Piggymon said:
I could be stark nekkid and still have the same issue :(

If it really is that bad then I honestly can't go in there .. I'll get all panicky and spoil the night :/

Are there any other options ? :)
You'll take the heat if you survived chicagos.
It really depends on how many go. Like, we walked past there on saturday night and it was just manic. Queue was really long and people were coming out sweating buckets!
As haly said, take a few breathers if it gets bad, or we could go somewhere else Im sure hunny.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Piggymon said:

If it really is that bad then I honestly can't go in there .. I'll get all panicky and spoil the night :/

Nps, sure we can find somewhere else if that's the problem :)
Know what panic attacks are like and they're not nice at all and can certainly spoil a night :(

Soldato
Piggymon said:

I know what you mean, I used to suffer from panic attacks a lot a few years back and even now get the occasional one now :( I actually had one on saturday in London before we left for Braintree and it was really bad (first I've had in a while and lasted about an hour). Me and my mum took Caitlin to Canary Wharf to get some new glasses and after about 15 mins in the opticians it was just overwhelming and I could barely breathe so I had to get back to the car quickly (my mum stayed to finish off with the glasses) and sat in the car trying to breathe and calm down. I think it was the heat, noise and a bit of claustrophobia that did it as I was fine once we got out from the underground car park. I was still shaking by the time we all got back to my parents house and it was quite warm, least I know how to calm myself down enough now though after getting them for so long. Anyway, I'm sure you didn't want to know all that :p just wanted you to know you weren't the only one :)

Associate
OP
I don't like it that packed either Piggy I wouldn't say it is any worse than Chicargo's other night on the dance floor - just more headbanging ;)

It is rather warm - but five mins on the stairs usually sorts me out and I have strange attacks when get too warm - shaking, dizzy usually followed by lots of vomit! Like I said earlier I'm going in a few weeks and I will see if its really busy and if so will come up with other options. Most places in Liverpool are rather packed though. This is one of the biggest places to go in Liverpool with having 3 floors so I think its better than other venues for room. Plus I think we'll scare eveyone off so we'll have plenty of room ;)

Soldato
I would say its roomier than most places I've been. Definetly roomier than say Baracuda or Zanzibar. Theres a dedicated dance area on each floor by the DJ, and then plenty of space on the side of it near the seats. Then you can move down half a level and chillout there.

Soldato
cyKey said:
I would say its roomier than most places I've been. Definetly roomier than say Baracuda or Zanzibar. Theres a dedicated dance area on each floor by the DJ, and then plenty of space on the side of it near the seats. Then you can move down half a level and chillout there.
I wouldnt agree with it being more roomy than the Baradcuda! Most people don't dance that much in there anyway. However, if we did go there, we could get lots of pics taken for us that would go on the net :D
Zanzibar is just way too small! Much more room in krazy yep :)

Im sure you people who suffer a little will be fine. Agreed with cyKey - there's plent of places to chillout :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom