The OcUK Meet Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Davey_Pitch said:
First names generally, though for people like Gilly, Huddy and Desmo the forum name is also their nickname so it makes no difference either way. :)
Well, it's actually only OcUK or Ducati club people that call me Des. If you called me Des in front of my mates they'd wonder what the hell you're going on about, lol.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I think at Liverpool I called people whatever I could remember first! :p

If I knew first names I would use them, if I didn't it was usually 'who are you again?!'.

I remember having a conversation on the train about it all and must've got some funny looks from people on there when I was addressing people by their usernames. :)

Edit: Almost forgot, well done Octacon, great gallery organisation ;)

BB x

Soldato
BrightonBelle said:
well done Octacon, great gallery organisation ;)

:D

Sorry honey, had to be done :p

Edit: Actually, having a look at the past meet photos, I cant believe how much Piggy has changed! Where did all that hair go? :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Awesome gallery Otacon :D

Some great laughter inducing pictures there, and I didn't even attend any of the meets, although I wish I had :(

Gilly, nice bit of dancing there :cool: I always knew you had hidden talents! :p

Piggy, a few good shots of the Alton Towers and Essex meets there. In that pic of you all in the shower, you look like a little kid. Can I get an 'awwwww'.

Soldato
I don't remember anyone referring to me by either name at the Liverpool meet but at regular meets from another forum I frequent i'm unofficially known as "ka....kia....kio...kkk....Phil"

Soldato
OP
BrenOS said:
I've got all the Newcastle meet pics which are easily zipped and sent on :)
They're quite welcome on the site if people fancy it - just send me the zip :) If you want to caption the pics it would be easier if the files were renamed to their desired caption. It can be done afterward, but it's extra effort :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom