***** The OcUK Men of Honour Awards 2002 *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspended
Originally posted by Spie
I'd also like to say that Underbosses and Dons were excluded, and that there we have many, many more good members. Just the select few have been honoured, otherwise it wouldn't be much of an honour :)

Okay, I won't be in too much of a huff then ;)

Associate
Congrattylayshuns to everybody who makes these forums the place they are :)
Special thanks to Spie and the boys (& girlies) for keeping our butts in check as its not an easy job
hail.gif

Man of Honour
I wondered what this new avatar was all about!

Thankyou very much. As the The Mad Rapper said above, most members would fit into quite a few of the categories, I guess our shipments of JD just happened to arrive on time:D

A big thankyou to the Spie, 2Blue, the Dons and UBs - you keep us all under control and make this such a friendly place. Also a big thankyou to so many of the members. Your humor, kindness and advice really makes this place what it is. I look forward to more of it in 2003:cool:

G

mucho congrats to all the well deserving MOH.

:)

Now it's time to go and extort some cash from the pockets of the peeps I voted for , :cool: (in true DON style of course,and be warned......pay up! or it's a horses head for ya)

:)

/round of applause for the luck chosen few.

Soldato
I just woke up...and see this :eek:

WOW! :eek:

Thanks very very much for the forums Spie :) Big thank you to Dons+UB's and every single member on the forums for turning this place into what it is :cool:

Oh, and thanks for the award of course :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom