The OcUK NEW Stylish themes thread 2017

Permabanned
Ah, no I'm just someone who uses the styles, not writes them.

I was just checking the process to move from Userstyles to Github. I've sorted it. Cheers. :)

oh sorry, I understand what you mean now. You meant just moving over your style. It's literally as easy as clicking the new "Install directly with Stylus" link on the theme page! It's as easy as that! ha!

I'm waiting for Wiji to update his first post in this thread to reflect the new changes.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Yeah that's what I did. I actually asked the question before even looking at the GitHub page. :o

It's a much better system.

Soldato
OP
New theme now available on first page, based on Xen complete so nothing removed like the minimal ones, just a different updated UI (main page, message boxes etc), very polished (my personal new go to theme).

078KEyI.png

a2I9XzI.png

personally i am not a fan of rounded corners. also i think the online indicator should be their name highlighted. i'll try find the code see what you think

EDIT:

Code:
div.online a.username {
 color: #08d270 !important;
}

obvs changing the colour to match your theme.

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Just testing out the new theme, I like it.

EDIT: Why do I have a scroll bar on the reply box now?

Permabanned
What line is the code for editing the parameters of the quick reply box? I'd like to make mine a little narrower but double it's depth.

Let me see if I can find it. :)

Just testing out the new theme, I like it.

EDIT: Why do I have a scroll bar on the reply box now?

I'm just messing I know what theme you where on about. Do you have a screenshot of said scrollbars?

oh I think I see it, you mean this one? oh looks broken... @wiiija (Microsoft Edge Chromium)

ff3a3IA.png

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I'll fix it later, I think I know why, it's because I added a margin to shorten it, I'll just remove it, I didn't notice because I only tested in Firefox where it is fine.

EDIT: Its not that, its because it inherits from body{} in Chromium browsers, so any changes I've made to body{} (borders, width etc) are applying to the quick reply box too, its sloppy coding, not sure I'll be able fix it without a lot of hassle so might just scrap the theme.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I have pushed the update on GitHub...

update v1.0.3 now available, update at your pleasure. :)

@wiiija I have noticed this also fixes the cross platform issue. Before if you made a smaller window it wouldn't resize. It's working now! :D awesome!

What line is the code for editing the parameters of the quick reply box? I'd like to make mine a little narrower but double it's depth.

If you see the changes on GitHub for that theme it will tell you the commits done to the code;

Commits · el-profesor926/OcUK-Theme-Xen-Complete-Mod (github.com)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom