The OcUK Street Fighter 4 Tournament

Permabanned
I was using the control pad, no point me getting an arcade stick I've always played SF since the snes days on a control pad. The few times I have played in the arcades I find it difficult.

You will adapt, everybody goes through that same process if they haven't used an arcade stick before.

Soldato
You will adapt, everybody goes through that same process if they haven't used an arcade stick before.

Suppose I could get one just for the fun factor if anything, would be something different, but not at a silly price. When they become more readily available, I will keep an eye out for one. :)

GL in the final to the 360 players!

Permabanned
Thats what i did and nearly won just by using a person i never use!

Thats shows my true skill with a fighter which i have never used.

Send me package for *most effort put in* and *worthy finalist* if hes fighters were all unlocked.

cheers

It's not hard to unlock the characters, Seth is the only one that takes a bit.

You can unlock everything with the exception of Seth in under an hour. :|

Caporegime
Would just like to point out that i would have clearly won the 360 Tournament if it wasnt for my corrupted save game so i lost everything.
ROFL - hahahahahahahaha

My god this teen is so deluded - hopefully Kreeee does the right thing ;):p...

Tried my stick for a few mins yesterday and realised that it will improve my play by a bit as its not really easier to do moves but its so much faster when attempting to do things like comboing Ultras/Supers...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Thats what i did and nearly won just by using a person i never use!

Thats shows my true skill with a fighter which i have never used.

Send me package for *most effort put in* and *worthy finalist* if hes fighters were all unlocked.

cheers

the only thing you have shown is that you are a whiney, attention seeking kid :/

you could have unlocked akuma/gouken in under an hour and if its any of the other chars you could have unlocked them in one single playthrough... unless you use seth you don't have an excuse.

out of curiousity, who do you use?

Permabanned
the only thing you have shown is that you are a whiney, attention seeking kid :/

you could have unlocked akuma/gouken in under an hour and if its any of the other chars you could have unlocked them in one single playthrough... unless you use seth you don't have an excuse.

out of curiousity, who do you use?

I'm skilled in the many arts of Gouken and Seth

After watching some of the final videos all i can do is laugh and cringe.

I might play as Ryu next time just for kicks.

Soldato
You really are building a bad reputation for yourself. I suggest you keep quiet and let your performance in the 360 tournament do the talking, at present you're not doing yourself any favours.

Soldato
Would just like to point out that i would have clearly won the 360 Tournament if it wasnt for my corrupted save game so i lost everything.

cheers

LOL you are funny I'll give you that, please post sum videos off yourself playing so we can all learn from you. Good Luck in the 360 tournament, I see you put your name down, I hope you meet Cavallino in the first round :D

Permabanned
every single post of mine in here hasnt been serious rofl, i just love seeing peoples reactions to them when they think im serious. lol at ojste.

yeah im trying to fix it so i can play Cavallino

Back
Top Bottom