******The Offical Lian-Li Owners Thread!******

Associate
Soldato
Yeah I know and not visible in that pic is yet another 80mm exhaust fan at the top..

Have looked a bit into the EX-33 and it looks interesting but I've no need for 3 extra HDD space. Besides £31 on OCUK and only available in black (!) no thanks I think.

The only other option is the silver kama-bay which is out of stock :/

Associate

here is mine after I put my EX-33B in I've moved the my 4 hard drives from the bottom into the EX-33 bay and one left in the bottom. It lets the air through between the hard drives at the top and allows plenty of air across the GFX. Allso made it a little easier to cable manage. But its still a very tight fit. :D

Soldato
P1010050_800x600.jpg

Still needs the silver DVDRW and the drilled front 3 space fan hdd thing.

Soldato
I cant see that side of my case so don't mind so much :D I really like the 600. I've moved away from overclocking to just running a fast stock computer, and it handles it all no problems! I only have the one front fan running inward to create a positive pressure, and am getting favourable temps this way.

Associate
That green one is stunning there Matt (although probably not my choice of colour, but still a great looking thing). Highly modified. Got more pics of that thing, as it looks like the inside is also highly modified. PC70? 7077?

EDIT: LOL Nevermind I see you have it linked in your sig. Amazing work.

Last edited:
Soldato
its been a labout of love and its still not finished :) next is pink out > black in and then coils on the tubes I think.

anyway, back on with the pics, I want to see more G70s.. thats what I fancy next!

Back
Top Bottom