*** The official 2018 MacBook Pro thread (it has six cores and everything!) ***

Man of Honour
Don’t they simply match the MacBook Pro build quality rather than exceed it in any way?
That's just his rhetoric. He appears convinced that the Windows offerings are far better than current MacBook Pro's and keeps coming into this thread to state so. It's borderline trolling if you ask me.

Soldato
They exceed in stuff like screen build and keyboard .

Speakers are not great I give you that but the rest is on par if not better.

Also have much much better port selection which no apple fan can disagree on.

I've used both extensively by the way doing coding and media editing Not just your casual owner but I really stress and use these machines and this is based on my experience

Soldato
They exceed in stuff like screen build and keyboard .

Speakers are not great I give you that but the rest is on par if not better.

Also have much much better port selection which no apple fan can disagree on.

I've used both extensively by the way doing coding and media editing Not just your casual owner but I really stress and use these machines and this is based on my experience

It’s just a shame they don’t run MacOS as the software is the biggest draw to Apple products for me.

Soldato
A bit of an open question, but what do people love about MacOS? (Worried I'm missing out on it's benefits)

I love the way you can control it so smoothly with swipes and taps on the trackpad. It’s also not full of ‘free’ apps and games by default that you don’t want. I like that I can text from macOS and pick up browser tabs from my phone and tablet. I also like that my Mac unlocks automatically because I’m wearing an authenticated Apple Watch.

Soldato
I love the way you can control it so smoothly with swipes and taps on the trackpad. It’s also not full of ‘free’ apps and games by default that you don’t want. I like that I can text from macOS and pick up browser tabs from my phone and tablet. I also like that my Mac unlocks automatically because I’m wearing an authenticated Apple Watch.
You can do just about all those on Windows . Have never included my discussion on the os side of things

Soldato
You can do just about all those on Windows . Have never included my discussion on the os side of things

I’ve never found a windows laptop as good as the Mac one. Even the windows precision trackpads arnent as good.

How do I get iMessage on windows?

How do I install windows 10 without the junk?

How do I install safari on windows to pick up my browser tabs?

How do I set up windows to unlock with my watch?

Back
Top Bottom